Thursday, January 23, 2014

In the News!

It's been a while since I've made a blog post. Life has been consumed with my original Little Bean growing leaps and bounds, the CIFCA Wisconsin nonprofit growing nearly as fast and trying my hardest to maintain some focus on my own work at the boutique.

This week, I was featured in the Artist Next Door series for the Fond du Lac reporter! It's very exciting!

Take a look at the video for a peek into what I do, why I do it and how I do it!

A special thank you to Share Fine Art Galleries in Fond du Lac for allowing us to use their space. It's a gorgeous new gallery scheduled to open this spring!

"Preferring to work in duller silvers and antiqued brass, Theuerkauf’s earrings and necklaces still shimmer in the light, while maintaining the look of family heirlooms. She often finds herself with glass pearls and anything purple." - Taima Kern, Action Reporter Media



Read the full article.

Video © 2014 Action Media News/Gannett, recorded by Taima Kern for the Artist Next Door series

 ©2014 Little Bean. All rights reserved. This material may not be reproduced, displayed, modified or distributed without the express prior written permission of the copyright holder. For permission, contact littlebeanorders@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment