Sunday, March 31, 2013

Winner of the Dorothy Dean & Little Bean Giveway!

Congratulations!

Congratulations to Rachel T. of Seattle, Wa. on winning an entire coordinating set from the Katherine collection and a free mini session from Dorothy Dean Photography! I can't wait to see the pictures!


For all other entrants, to show our appreciation for your support and interest in Dorothy Dean and Little Bean, Dorothy will be sending out a special thank you code to use! For Little Bean orders, you will receive 10% off your purchase 4/4-4/11 by using the code!

Thank you to everyone who entered!


Didn't win this contest? Don't worry, this is grand opening month and there will be many contests to come! 

Monday will be the start of the Military Appreciation contest I mentioned the week before last. This contest is ONLY for individuals associated with the military. I'm giving away a surprise pair of earrings to show my appreciation for all of the support my family and I have received since being at Sheppard AFB in Texas and to say a huge thank you to those Soldiers, Airmen, Sailors, Marines and Guardsmen who serve our country and their families who give them the support they need to do their jobs!

Check back tomorrow morning for all the details and to enter the Military Appreciation Contest!

Now, it's back to the design room for me!