Saturday, May 18, 2013

Updates, Exciting News & More!

Thank you to everyone who has stayed with me, encouraged me and supported me while I heal. My thumb is back to 70% function but may have permanent sensory damage. It's definitely usable again, though!

Today is my daughter's 1st Birthday party! I can't believe how quickly the past year has flown by! At 18 pounds, she's still my Little Bean, but she has grown and changed so very much. She is walking entirely on her own (although reverts to baby gazelle status every time she hits a growth spurt), she's starting to talk with words like "wah-er" (water) and "Dah-ee" (Daddy), she has learned to stack her toys to climb on the sofa or out of her pack and play, she picks up our new kitten and carries him around the room, she brings me things when I ask her to. It's so exciting and slightly scary!

Her first birthday isn't until Thursday, but we're celebrating a little early to avoid the conflict with Memorial Day weekend! I look forward to good food, good company and giving my amazing baby girl a fantastic day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LITTLE BEAN!


It's been an interesting ride being a full time Mommy, a stand-in Daddy, a Boutique Owner and Event Promoter for the past month, but it's fantastically rewarding. I couldn't do it without my incredible Air Force family! Thank you!

I am very excited about participating in The Falls Gift & Trade Show on June 15th! I just received my orders for earring stands, gift boxes, new earring cards, my logo stamp to personalize my packaging materials and I picked up some fantastic vintage style fabric for my table skirt as well as a perfectly matched metal tower with a bird on top for displaying my hair accessories. Once I finish hemming and gathering the material for the skirt and painting and antiquing the display pieces, I will assemble my table and post pictures!

 Hope you can join me on June 15th for door prizes, vendor raffles (including my own), and free goodie bags for the first 50 shoppers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment