Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Falls Gift & Trade Show

Today was my first trade show for Little Bean! I have done shows in the past, but for real estate and community service organizations. This was first trade show for my new boutique!

It was a blast!

I also picked up the marketing duties along the way and co-promoted the show with Latrice Brookins of Passion Parties! What a fantastically lovely lady to work with!

I think I found a niche in marketing that I had forgotten (it has been many years since I worked in marketing).

Summer Rascoll from Texoma's Home Page stopped by for an interview with yours truly and while I was very nervous, I'm extremely pleased with the coverage and the support she showed for the event! She was extremely easy to talk to and made it feel like a conversation rather than an interview.

Carmen Rentz of CR Photography graciously snapped photos of the event and our booths for us! I will post pictures as soon as they are available.

This was the event's first year and we hope to make it a thriving annual event for Sheppard AFB Spouses and the surround Wichita Falls community! The plans for next year include doubling the show size, cross promoting with local media and repeating some of the features that worked well for us this year! I may not be in Wichita Falls for the Second Annual Falls Gift & Trade Show, but I will certainly be invested in its continued success!

Today was a very exciting day for me and for Little Bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment