Thursday, June 20, 2013

On the Road Again

On Tuesday, we left Wichita Falls. This is bittersweet for me. While I am beyond excited to be living with my husband again after 9.5 months apart, I'm saddened to leave my community and my new family here. I'm anxious about breaking into another market with the boutique, but I am excited at new opportunity and the prospect of being closer to my in-laws again!


Wichita Falls is the third place that has felt almost like home to me (Ukiah and Sacramento are the others, Madison briefly made the list, but it faded quickly). Truthfully (and genuinely), "home" is with my husband, but if he has to be away, Wichita Falls was the best place the original Little Bean and I could have been. We will miss our Sheppard AFB community.

We will miss our little Air Force family in general (the base in Wisconsin isn't as close), but we will have so many new adventures ahead of us!

My first show of the summer in Wisconsin will be Waunafest 2013 in Waunakee, WI!

Join me on July 27th at Centennial Park (901 Holiday Drive) in Waunakee from 9am-5pm!

All attendees who stop by my booth will receive a special coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment